Agriculture Sales Engineer France & Europe zone
We are looking for a sales manager for France (main market) and the other countries that will be assigned to us. In this challenging position, you will generate sales by maintaining and developing strong relationships with (key) distributors, (producer) customers, consultants and other stakeholders. You will exploit all sales opportunities within the regional area and propose and implement action plans.
The right candidate works independently, understands the horticultural sector and knows how to motivate the network of wholesalers/distributors. But also has a strong desire to be in direct contact with producers. This is in many cases the starting point for new innovative products and/or services. He/she is able to express and transfer knowledge and the quality aspect of the product range and create new business with existing and new innovative products.
In line with the company’s business policy and strategy, he/she manages a large sales area focusing on France (main market) and will work on business development in other European countries (mainly).
ARaymond-Agriculture expects the candidate to stimulate and motivate the existing customer network and take French sales to the next level. Every day with us is a chance to develop your global business skills. Our diverse and international workforce will expose you to different cultures, languages, ideas and perspectives.
Roles and responsibilities
- Develop business and develop sales action plans for the French market and other assigned markets – Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Assist the Marketing department in communication and participate in trade fairs.
- Report progress in areas of responsibility and discuss potential threats, opportunities and corrective actions in regular meetings with the Sales Manager in Spain.
- Report/share latest market developments to Business Unit Manager and colleagues and contribute to new innovative offerings
- Prepare purchase orders.
Training and experience
- Relevant work experience in horticulture.
- Experience in the nursery market is valuable.
- Sales experience in a similar position.
- Technical education related to agriculture is valuable.
- French and English required (Spanish would be a plus)
- An innovative state of mind (your future DNA profile).
- Excellent social and negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects on schedule.
- Enthusiastic about business development and innovative “thinking”.
- Budgeting and forecasting skills are a big plus.
- Highly organized, motivated, works independently.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential.
- Living in France, open to travel to other countries (total 60% of travel time)
- Ready to become owner.
About the company
At ARaymond, we create state-of-the-art fastening and assembly systems for the machines and products that move the world. Founded in Grenoble in 1865, and still based in the city to this day, we’re a family business with a proud history of innovation – including the invention of the snap button.
Human values have driven our success for over 155 years, embodied in our servant leadership model that empowers employees and puts their well-being first. Today, we employ over 7,000 people in 25 countries around the world. And we are committed to being sustainability leaders in the global fastener and assembly market.
Apply now by sending your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com