Scope of the AI in agriculture market
A new report titled “Global AI in Agriculture Market Professional Report 2020-2026” has been added by Straits Research to its research report repository. The report analyzes and estimates the AI in agriculture market at global, regional and national levels. The report offers data from previous years and in-depth analysis based on revenue.
The Artificial Intelligence in Agriculture Market has been valued at 509.06 million USD in 2017 and should grow to CAGR 19.9% over the forecast period 2019-2026.
While studying the global AI in Agriculture market, the report also thoroughly analyzes the driving factors, development trends, restraints, challenges, and lucrative challenges to present the current and future market scenario. Straits Research has provided a comprehensive report that includes key market strategies based on the latest technologies, applications, and different geographies across the globe. The market is expected to show significant growth over the forecast period owing to the growing demand for AI in the agriculture industry.
Request Sample Report of Global AI in Agriculture Market @ https://straitsresearch.com/report/ai-in-agriculture-market/request-sample
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (USA), GAMAYA (Switzerland), PrecisionHawk (USA), Cainthus Ireland Limited (Ireland), VineView (USA), Easytosee Agtech, SL (Spain), Vision Robotics Corporation (States United States), Trace Genomics, Inc (United States), RESSON (Canada), Connecterra (Netherlands), Harvest Croo (United States).
These key players have adopted organic and inorganic growth strategies, including new product launches and developments, joint ventures, partnerships, research and development (R&D) activities, agreements, contracts, collaborations and mergers. and acquisitions (M&A) to strengthen their market position. market.
AI in agricultural market segmentation
By Component, Solution, Hardware, Software, Other, Services, Managed, Professional
By technology, machine learning, computer vision, predictive analytics
By Application, Precision Agriculture, Livestock Monitoring, Drone Analysis, Agricultural Robots, Others
This report forecasts revenue growth at the global, regional and local levels. It analyzes the latest industry trends from 2020 to 2026 in each of the segments and sub-segments. Some of the major geographies included in the market are given below:
- North America (USA, Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico)
- Middle East and Africa
Global AI in Agriculture Market Research Objectives:
- To provide an in-depth analysis of the overall market structure along with the forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global AI in Agriculture market.
- To provide insights into factors influencing market growth.
- To study the analysis of the Global AI in Agriculture Market based on Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, SWOT Analysis, and Pestel Analysis.
- To provide historical data and revenue forecast of market segments and their sub-segments regarding regional distribution including North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle- East and Africa.
- To provide a detailed country-level analysis of the worldwide industry to determine the current AI in Agriculture market size and future prospects.
- To provide comprehensive market analysis for segments by product type, technology used, end users, applications and region.
- To strategically profile key players operating in the global AI in Agriculture market, comprehensively analyze their core competencies and define competitive advantage.
- Identify and study key developments such as new product launches, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), joint ventures, research and development (R&D) activities, and strategic alliances in the global AI in Agriculture market .
Buy now: https://straitsresearch.com/buy-now/ai-in-agriculture-market/global/
Other report features:
- Provides an in-depth analysis of key strategies with a focus on corporate structure, R&D methods, location strategies, production capacities, sales and performance of various companies.
- Provides valuable product portfolio insights including product planning, development and positioning.
- Analyzes the role of major market players and their partnerships, mergers and acquisitions.
StraitsResearch.com is a leading research and intelligence organization specializing in research, analysis and advisory services, as well as the provision of market intelligence and research reports.
E-mail: [email protected]
Address: 825 3rd Avenue, New York, NY, USA, 10022
Such : +1 6464807505, +44 203 318 2846