Global Saline Agriculture Market, By Water Source (Seawater, Brackish Water, Wastewater, Others), By Technology (Saltwater Aquaponics, Saltwater Hydroponics, Saltwater Greenhouse, Others) , by Crop Type (High Yield Halophytes, Oilseeds, Firewood & Firewood, Others), by Application (Ornamental vs Environmental Protection), by Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2027
New York, July 27. 2022, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Global Saline Agriculture Market, By Water Source, By Technology, By Crop Type, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2027” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06310322/?utm_source=GNW
The global saline agriculture market is expected to record robust growth during the forecast period, 2023-2027. The growth of the global saline agriculture market can be attributed to the growing need to address world hunger and meet the food needs of a rapidly growing population.
Countries that experience drought for a significant part of the year, such as Uganda, Morocco, Somalia, etc., depend on their neighbors for their food supply. Saline agriculture promotes food security in drought-affected countries by increasing crop yields. Climate changes caused by global warming are having a negative impact on agricultural production in coastal regions. Salt agriculture has allowed coastal regions to grow food crops that are not sensitive to salt. Hence, the increasing adoption of saline agriculture in many countries is expected to drive the growth of the global saline agriculture market in the coming years.
The global saline agriculture market is segmented on the basis of water source, technology, crop type, application, competitive landscape and regional distribution. Based on water source, the market is divided into seawater, brackish water, sewage and others.
The seawater segment is expected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period 2023-2027. Rising sea levels, rapid climate changes and growing awareness of the benefits of using seawater for saline agriculture are the major growth factors for the segment.
The major market players operating in the global salt farming market are Seawater Solutions, Seawater Greenhouse, Agrisea, Seagrass Tech Private Limited, Smart Floating Farms, Blubrim Systems, Red Sea Farms, and Salt Farm Texel.
Years considered for this report:
Historical years: 2017-2020
Base year: 2021
Estimated year: 2022
Forecast period: 2023-2027
Goal of the study:
• To analyze the historical growth in market size of the global Saline Agriculture market from 2017 to 2021.
• Estimate and forecast the global Saline Agriculture market size from 2023-2027 and the growth rate till 2027.
• To classify and forecast the global Saline Agriculture Market based on water source, technology, crop type, application, region and competition forecast.
• To identify the region or segment dominating in the global Saline Agriculture market.
• Identify the drivers and challenges of the global saline agriculture market.
• To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, etc., in the global Saline Agriculture market.
• Identify and analyze the profiles of key players operating in the global Saline Agriculture Market.
• Identify the key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the global Salt Agriculture Market.
The analyst conducted extensive primary and secondary research for this study. Initially, the analyst procured a list of service providers across the country.
Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. During the interviews, the respondents were also asked about their competitors.
Using this technique, the analyst could include service providers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The analyst looked at the service provider and the presence of all major players across the country.
The analyst calculated the market size of the Global Saline Agriculture Market using a top-down approach, in which data from various end-user segments was recorded and forecasted for the coming years. The analyst obtained these values from industry experts and company representatives and validated them externally by analyzing historical data for these products and applications to derive an appropriate overall market size.
Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by the analyst.
Key target audience:
• Market research and consulting firms
• Government bodies such as regulators and policy makers
• Organizations, forums and alliances related to saline agriculture
The study is helpful in providing answers to several critical questions which are important for industry stakeholders such as service providers, suppliers & partners, end users etc. besides enabling them to develop investment strategies and capitalize on market opportunities.
In this report, the global Saline Agriculture Market has been segmented into the following categories, in addition to industry trends which have also been detailed below:
• Saline agriculture market, by water source:
o Sea water
o Brackish water
• Saline agriculture market, by technology:
o Aquaponics in salt water
o Hydroponics in salt water
o Salt water greenhouse
• Saline agriculture market, by type of crop:
o High yield halophytes
o Firewood and lumber
• Saline Agriculture Market, By Application:
o Environmental protection
• Saline agriculture market, by region:
o North America
o Middle East and Africa
United Arab Emirates
o South America
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies operating in the global salt agriculture market.
With the market data provided, we offer customizations based on a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of other market players (up to five).
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06310322/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001