Online Education Market: By Technology Type (Certificate and Degree), By Application (K-12, Higher Education, Enterprise, Government, and Others), and Region – Industry Sizing, Growth, Trend, Opportunity, and Forecast worldwide (2020-2025)
The Online Education Market report covers an in-depth analysis of market dynamics, business models, segmental/regional analysis, and respective market shares and strategies adopted by major market players operating in the global market. It involves in-depth analysis of factors influencing the global market and market statistics indicating market share/growth analysis by region and segment. The report study will offer one of the most comprehensive analyzes of the market, capturing all aspects of the Online Education industry.
Global Online Education Market Research Report, 2018-2025 (USD Billion)
Introduction to the online education market
Online education is a knowledge sharing platform that provides its user with a range of development opportunities for the user who wants to enroll in a subject. It is a process of acquiring knowledge through electronic technologies and resources. It is based on the Internet and on the distribution of course materials between students and teachers. An increase in the number of Internet consumers has increased the demand for sophisticated online training courses. According to the Office for National Statistics, almost all adults in the 16-44 age group in the UK were current internet consumers (99%) in 2019. The accessibility of improved network connectivity coupled with the provider of convenience by the courses will increase the size of the market.
Online education market dynamics
The growing volume of course content makes it difficult for the education industry to manage and store such a huge amount of data in their libraries, online education allows these verticals to store and manage their educational courses on websites or apps. Hence, increasing access to these training courses on increasingly economical e-learning websites is one of the major factors driving the growth of the online education market across the globe. Additionally, the growing adoption of cloud-based platform in online education provides these verticals with flexibility in content storage, availability, and processing, which, in turn, provides growth. at the market. However, the accessibility of abundant free content limits the growth of the global online education market over the forecast period.
Additionally, the COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in the temporary closure of businesses and educational institutions, limiting public gatherings and maintaining social distancing to stop the spread of the virus. This is having a positive impact on the market, with an increasing number of companies switching to a virtual learning experience. According to the United Nations, around 22 countries on three continents have closed schools due to the rapid spread of COVID-19. UNESCO has referenced some of the e-learning platforms on its website, to help teachers, schools and parents facilitate student learning during times of school closures.
Online Education Market: Report Scope
The report describes the Online Education market study on the basis of technology type, product type, and application.
Based on Type, the online education market is segmented into
Get a sample full PDF copy of the report @https://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/online-education-market-is-expected-to-reach-usd-325-billion-by-2025
Based on application, the online education market is segmented into
- Higher Education
- Others (Personal development)
Online Education Market by Type, 2018-2025 (USD Million)
Source: Market statistics 2020
Online Education Market: Regional Perspectives
Geographically, the online education market is segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, and Middle East and Africa (MEA). North America holds the largest share in the global online education market and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. This growth is attributed to the rapid adoption of technology by many US-based companies to provide effective training to its workforce. The business sectors in the region are indeed engaged in improving their employee training programs, which would increase the productivity of the employees. These factors are driving the demand for online education in the region.
Online education market growth by region, 2020-2025
Source: MSG Analysis, 2020
After North America, Asia-Pacific is expected to witness a significant growth rate in the online education market over the forecast period. High internet penetration and increasing number of businesses moving into emerging economies, such as China and India, are a few factors driving the demand for e-learning or online education in the region. Additionally, governments are taking initiatives to support e-learning and increasing digitalization will influence the market growth in the region over the forecast period.
Online Education Market: Competitive Landscape
The major manufacturers of online education in the global market are Lynda.Com, Pearson PLC, McGraw-Hill Education, Blackboard Inc. and Aprata Inc.
Other online education manufacturers include Adobe Systems Inc., Docebo, Classteacher Learning Systems, Tata Interactive Systems, Udacity Inc., Edmodo, K12 Inc., PowerSchool Group LLC, Cisco, NIIT, Allen Interactions Inc., Alibaba Group ( DingTalk), Alison, BYJU’S, Chegg Inc., Club Z! Inc., Coursera Inc., TAL Education Group, Tencent (Yuanfudao), Varsity Tutors LLC and Vedantu Innovations Pvt., Ltd.
- In July 2018, Docebo entered into a partnership with Knowzies Technology Solutions which can help the company diversify its product portfolio and offer e-learning solutions across the globe.
- In March 2020, Oracle Corporation provided over 50 hours. online training course and six certification exams on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and Oracle Autonomous Database.
The Online Education Market report provides an in-depth analysis of macroeconomic factors along with the market attractiveness of each segment. The report will include an in-depth qualitative and quantitative assessment of the industry/regional outlook with the presence of market players in the respective segment and region/country. The information concluded in the report includes contributions from industry participants and industry experts across the value chain.
The Online Education Market Report Covers Comprehensive Analysis on:
- Market dynamics
- Market segmentation
- Regional analysis
- Market size in value
- Price analysis
- Market Factor Analysis
- Market trends
- Regulatory landscape
- Competition landscape
- Company Profiles
Make a request before purchase @https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/online-education-market-is-expected-to-reach-usd-325-billion-by-2025?opt=2950
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Philippines, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, North Africa, Rest of MEA)
Online Education Market: Target Audience
- Online education app developers
- Research institutions and universities
- Trade publications and magazines
- Government authorities, associations and organizations
** The market information and outlook mentioned above is based on the initial secondary basis; it can update the published report.
Main issues addressed
- What is the market size as per various Online Education segmentations by region and its respective countries?
- What is customer buying behavior, key takeaways, Porter’s 5 forces in the online education market?
- What are the key trends and opportunities for OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers in the online education market?
- What are the main dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges) of the market?
- What and how regulations, programs, patents and policies are impacting the growth of the market?
- What are the upcoming technological solutions influencing the market trends? How will existing service providers adapt to changing technology trends?
- How will cutting-edge autonomous technology impact the online education market?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on the global market online education demand and sales?
- Detailed analysis of competitors and their latest launch, and what are the top startups introduced in the target market?
- Company Profiles
Request Full Table of Contents and Figures & Graphs @https://www.marketstatsville.com/table-of-content/online-education-market-is-expected-to-reach-usd-325-billion-by-2025